In this text, we want to review Dalgona coffee recipes together. Stay with us until the end of this text in the coffee book.
Hello there, my buddies! We returned with a delectable and easy-to-follow dish.
This coffee, which has recently burst on the internet, exceptionally on social media, can be made at home with only four essential ingredients.
It’s fascinating to note that this popularity is continually rising as people from all around the world love to test this one-of-a-kind coffee drink. When you try to make Dalgona coffee at home, you will surely understand the enthusiasm for this one-of-a-kind beverage.
Dalgona coffee is a hot beverage made with equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water.
What distinguishes this coffee from others is that it produces foam that resembles mousse and is poured on the drink.
Ok! If you are ready, let’s see how we can make the Dalgona coffee at home?
What is the best way to prepare Dalgona coffee at home?
As previously said, Dalgona coffee is simple to make, requiring only instant coffee, sugar, water, and milk.
When selecting the components for this coffee, keep the following in mind:
- Use iced coffee to get the desired foam, simple to prepare and readily accessible.
- Another thing to keep in mind is to use granular sugar, which has an excellent texture for stirring. If you can’t find this sugar, you may use brown sugar, which will give your coffee a toffee flavor.
- One of the most critical aspects of creating long-lasting foam is boiling water.
- You have the option of using several types of milk.
Now that you’ve learned everything there is to know about this coffee drink; it’s time to prepare it.
Stay with us for the rest of the story:
Making dalgona coffee step by step
Ok! Now we’ll go through all of the processes you’ll need to do to make that sweet and excellent Dalgona coffee:
- YIELDS: 1-2 CUPS
- PREP: 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee (Coffee powder or espresso)
- 2 tbsp. water (If you want to create high foamy coffee, use hot water)
- Ice, for serving
- Milk, for serving (Hot & cold)
- For added taste, a drop of vanilla extract, caramel sauce, and cocoa powder.
- In the first step, mix the two spoons of granulated sugar, two scoops of coffee (coffee powder or espresso), and hot water in a small mixing bowl and whisk with a hand mixer or electric mixer until it becomes silky, smooth, and glossy. Continue to mix until the fluid is thoroughly thick and foamy. This phase will take between 8 and 12 minutes.
- Now you have a glass with ice and milk prepared before, then pour the coffee mixture over it and, if desired, stir before drinking.
Dalgona coffee health
Suppose we study Dalgona coffee in terms of health. In that case, we must conclude that, while it is incredibly pleasing and delicious in terms of appearance and flavor, it is not recommended to use it as a primary drink and beverage.
This beverage contains a lot of sugar and caffeine. It is not suggested for athletes or diabetics since it includes more than 30 grams of sugar per day.
What makes Dalgona coffee different from creamed coffee?
If we wish to discuss and explain the distinctions between Dalgona coffee and whipped coffee, we must first state that they are identical, except for their names, which vary depending on the nation. Dalguna is a Korean coffee.
On a final note…
This was a so popular and exciting recipe!
We try to gather the most important notes you should pay attention to in making this delicious coffee. We hope you make Dalgona coffee and enjoy it.